Friday 15 October 2010

you are here....


Somewhat pathetically, even though Moira is a quarter Irish, I’ve never been to Ireland and I’m really looking forward to my “first time”. I’ve just been having a look at our itinerary and realising just how many amazing golf courses there are in this comparatively tiny corner of the country. We certainly won’t have to be covering many miles travelling between our selected five courses (see map!): Old Head, Waterville, Tralee, Ballybunion and Lahinch – unlike our previous glorious golf tours in New York State and Scotland (well, for Ken+Steve+me).
Click on the links to discover a little more about the courses!

4 comments:

  1. I'm confused... born in England of Irish father and Scottish (or was that just your grandmother?) mother....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christian just called - he is holding out for a 20 handicap...let the negotiations begin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 50% Betty, 50% Jack = half Irish! Northern Irish though?!
    I'm so jealous looking at the places you'll visit! Xxx

    ReplyDelete